Wednesday, 19 November 2014

22 Jump Street







22 Jump Street - very poor action comedy. I laughed once, maybe American comedy goes over my head. But I do not get this movie or the first one at all. Why take to 30 somethings to act like teenagers just to use that as a running joke through out the movie. Why not get someone who looks like a teenager or better still real teenagers. Channing Tatum particularly seems to have been slotted in this type of role action/comedy. But it does not suit him. Why not put him in a straight action role? In White House Down he seemed out of his depth comedy wise anyway! Must we suffer more of this? apparently yes as even a multiple of sequels is used as a vain attempt at comedy on the end credits. Jump Street 2121 oy! I wish I was dead! 1/5 for turning up! in cinemas.


No comments:

Post a Comment